The 5th annual Canaccord Genuity Great Camp Adventure Walk is taking place at Fort York on Saturday, September 23, 2017.
The adventure starts and ends at historic Fort York in downtown Toronto, at 100 Garrison Road.
The walk is a challenge-by-choice adventure, which means that you can challenge yourself to walk 5 km, 10 km, 15 km or 20 km. However far you decide to walk, our Camp Crew will be there to cheer with you and celebrate your accomplishment. Once you return to Main Camp, you will receive your official Finisher Badge and find many more family-friendly activities to enjoy.
New to the 2017 walk: Carrot Rewards!
We are excited to announce that, in partnership with Canadian wellness app Carrot Rewards, we are bringing a new experience to this year's Canaccord Genuity Great Camp Adventure Walk.
Together, we will be enhancing your event-day experience with fun Toronto trail tips and by giving you opportunities to earn your favourite rewards points, like Aeroplan Miles or SCENE points, at various campsites along the route.
How do you get the app?
As someone who is already registered for the Great Camp Adventure Walk, all you need to do is:
1. Download the Carrot Rewards app from the App Store or Google Play store and choose your favourite loyalty program.
2. Go to your Account page and enter the bonus code CAMP17.
3. Take the Great Camp Adventure pre-event quiz and make sure to look for even more on event day!
Campsites are found every 2.5 km along the walk, each with its own unique theme and activities to offer:
- Great games to play
- New skills to learn
- New badges to collect
- New friends to make
The Camp Crew will be waiting on-site to keep the good times rolling, and if you get hungry, need a bandage or if nature calls (or all three), we have you covered. Nutritious food, bathrooms and medical supplies are all on hand.
Main Camp at Fort York has all the things we love about camp. Once you have completed your walk, we invite you to stick around for a variety of family-friendly activities, food, and entertainment.
- The Tuck Shop
- The Mess Hall
- Arts and Crafts
- The Canaccord Genuity Fun Zone
- Dedicated quiet time and places to rest
Wheelchairs, strollers and wagons are welcome, and we will have a baggage check available at Main Camp for these items, if needed.
Wheelchair accessible restrooms and hand-washing stations are located at every campsite (approx. every 2.5 km).
A wheelchair accessible van is available for transportation from any campsite.
Every effort is made to ensure activities at all campsites are wheelchair accessible.
Accessibility for Infants
Every campsite is equipped with a table suitable for diaper changing with a hand-washing station nearby.
Park benches are located along the route and seating will be provided for the lunch stop.
The Great Camp Adventure Walk is an adventure for the whole family — including the family dog! PetSmart Pup Stops will be available at every campsite including Main Camp, to provide doggie snacks, bags and water.
- Well-socialized, healthy dogs are permitted to join you on your adventure
- If you choose to bring a dog, you are solely responsible for your dog's actions
- All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times during the event
- Dogs are not permitted in any food and beverage service areas
- Please be courteous and pick up after your dog throughout the event