We Couldn't Do It Without Our Crew
What to expect as Crew:
- Attend a mandatory orientation session prior to the event.
- Join us for an All-Crew meeting.
- On event day, all of your needs will be taken care of, as you take care of everyone else.
- We'll be sure to outfit you in an awesome Crew shirt.
- We are all fundraising to support SickKids most urgent needs! To help you hit your fundraising goal - Crew, $200 and Jr. Crew, $100 - you will have access to lots of tools, tips and tricks on your own participant centre.
Click here to join our Crew Team!
Friday, September 22nd, 2017 All Crew Meeting, Fort York (100 Garrison Road)
Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 Event Day, Fort York (100 Garrison Road)
As Camp Crew there will be great opportunities to share what you know, learn new skills, even drive big trucks. The options are endless. Camp Crew will be fully involved from the crack of dawn until we are packing up after the last participant has gone home. Upon registration, you’ll receive a survey where you will have the opportunity to request to work in a particular area of interest including, and not limited to, the Mess Hall, Tuck Shop, or any of the campsites and activities.
Have questions? We are happy to help! Please give us a shout at 416-813-8361 or send us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org